We are always looking to hire Health Care Assistants for our full time and part time vacancies.
– To provide care in accordance with best practice and legislative requirements, reflecting policies and procedures and agreed standards under the direction of the manager.
– To support and enable Service Users to maintain skills and personal interests whilst delivering person- centred care unique to each individual.
– To maintain skills at a current level, undertake such training and development as required from time-to-time to maintain and progress knowledge.
– To ensure Service Users are at the heart of care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their wellbeing.
– To contribute to the efficient running of the service.
– To ensure Care Plans and other information about how to support Service Users are followed.
– To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals we support.